Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mind Map Reflection

The network of technology has changed the way I learn with respect to a traditional classroom verse a online classroom. First, networking allows me to ensure understanding with new concepts because I am able to use technology as a resource and or learning resources to enhance understanding. Also networking ensures application or connections to the learning objective with professional and personal applications.
Digital tools facilitate learning in multiple ways for me as an adult learner. First and foremost the online videos and graphic organizers allow me as an adult learner to be more hap tic and visual with my learning. Therefore the digital tools really address my learning style to enhance the encoding process with learning new concepts and skills.
Support of the central trends of connectivism is the diversity in learning and knowledge. The knowledge that I am learning within the network and online resources allows me to maximize my learning abilities with concepts being learned. In addition the are diverse resources to ensure learning with applying the learned concepts to professional and personal duties. Lastly, the resources are current. Therefore making the connection to today's every so changing world relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment